The Crush Social Media Kit
Want to spread the word and let youth know they can start using Crush today? We’ve prepared this social media kit to make it easy to share. Feel free to adapt the content as you see fit to make it most appropriate for your audience.
Contact Gina Desiderio, Director of Communications, with any questions or comments.
Brief Description for Newsletters, Etc.
Crush is the first and only smartphone-based digital tool proven effective at increasing young women’s sense of control to make decisions regarding their sexual behavior is now available for immediate access, in English and Spanish (MyCrush.org and MiCrush.org). Developed by Healthy Teen Network with partner MetaMedia Training International, Inc., Crush is sex ed for real life. Crush shares sexual health information with adolescent women—anywhere, anytime.
Crush offers culturally and age appropriate text, animation, video, quizzes, interactive graphics, and calendar and clinic locator tools to educate users about birth control, healthy relationships, sexual health and anatomy, pregnancy, and clinical services.
More information for professionals on how to use Crush is available online.
Suggested Social Media Posts
Right click to use this image in your social media posts.
Please, when possible, tag Healthy Teen Network in your posts:
- Twitter: @HealthyTeen
- Facebook: @HealthyTeens
- Instagram: @HealthyTeenNetwork
For a Professional Audience
- Crush shares sexual health info with adolescent women—anytime, anywhere. Ready now, in English & Spanish: MyCrush.org, MiCrush.org. #SexEdforRealLife
- Introducing Crush, the first & only smartphone-based digital tool proven effective at increasing young women’s sense of control to make decisions regarding their sexual behavior. Ready now, in English & Spanish: MyCrush.org, MiCrush.org. #SexEdforRealLife
- Crush & CrushTEXT is proven effective at laying the groundwork of sexual health empowerment even before users start thinking about having sex. Check it out, in English & Spanish: MyCrush.org, MiCrush.org. #SexEdforRealLife
- Crush is designed for today’s generation of young women who may or may not be sexually active & need quick & convenient access to sexual health info. Ready now, in English & Spanish: MyCrush.org, MiCrush.org. #SexEdforRealLife
- Get #SexEdforRealLife. Get Crush. MyCrush.org & MiCrush.org
- #IRL, sex and relationships are complicated. Get judgement-free info at MyCrush.org & MiCrush.org. #SexEdforRealLife
- Like quizzes? #Crush has you covered, with quizzes to find out if you’re ready for sex, assess your relationship, pick the perfect birth control, and more: MyCrush.org, MiCrush.org. #SexEdforRealLife